- Healthy relationships, including a strong network of family, friends, loved ones and colleagues
- A healthy, meaningful way to spend your days
- A healthy creative life, spiritual life as well as a healthy financial life that allows you to meet your essential needs
- A healthy mental and emotional life, characterized by optimism, gratitude and happiness
- A healthy lifestyle that supports the physical health of the body with good nutrition, regular exercise, adequate sleep and avoidance of unhealthy addictions
- A healthy living environment
(Adapted from Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin, MD)
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.