Simply prescribing medication and lifestyle changes and expecting a person to comply with these instructions does not assure health improvement. Achieving improved patient health outcomes can require much more than gentle reminders to take a pill, get moving or stop smoking.
To address these challenges, our Technology Provider Network created HealtheGoals® an evidence-based, technology-enabled Adherence program that helps patients play a more active role in managing their treatment regimens; improving their medication-taking behavior; and, adopting healthy lifestyles.
HealtheGoals® was designed to provide patient value and improve health outcomes by:
- Creating a more motivated, engaged and self-confident patient;
- Improving Adherence to their prescribed treatment plan;
- Improving medication-taking behavior;
- Providing better medication Adherence which promotes better outcomes;
- Improving clinical measures;
- Providing personalized lifestyle management support and tailored messaging;
- Addressing the link between comorbidities and risk factors;
- Increasing patients’ knowledge about their chronic conditions;
- Improving patient satisfaction, outlook and productivity;
- Improving communication between patients, physicians and their health care teams; and,
- Augmenting current client wellness programs and offerings.
HealtheGoals® an unbranded Adherence support program was deployed in collaboration with a large pharmacy chain providing a significant increase in medication Adherence; and, delivering positive clinical and financial outcomes. This program was also deployed with a large Employer in collaboration with a health plan and delivered positive Adherence results.